Pre-event entry buttons $9 each, available by mail beginning March 1!
These buttons are good for admission to the event both Saturday and Sunday. If purchased before the event they are an even greater bargain priced at a one day admission price. The Buttons will be available in Vincennes at most Financial Institutions and at the George Rogers Clark National Historical Park beginning May first.
• (Rendezvous event grounds not open on Friday)
Saturday: 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.
• Candlelight tours State Historic Sites, Old French House, and Grouseland begin at 8 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.
• Weekend Button – good both days
—If purchased prior to the event: $10
—Click here for Information about pre-event purchases
• Two day buttons purchased at the gate: $12
• Adult one day: $10
• Child (12 and under) one day: $2
• Parking per vehicle: $3
—Parking is located off Willow St. opposite 4th St.
Pets are NOT allowed on the Rendezvous grounds.
Service animals trained to assist an individual will be allowed. However, NO other exceptions will be made.